Monday, March 24, 2014

Spring Break Style!

Hey there honey bears!
Sorry for the lack of posting, but preparing for All-Con with the Kira Kira Maids was crazy!  I'll make a post about All-Con later.  

But!  Right now, this is all about the free time I had before the con!
Over Spring Break, I spent a couple of days in the DFW area with my godmother, then I went home to Austin for another few days before heading back up to Dallas for the con.

The day before I left Illinois, I decided to be a magical schoolgirl!  All mahou-kei style!

...that was the only way I was going to make it through classes. XD





Seifuku:  Bodyline
Star Brooch:  Pinkly Ever After
Hello Kitty Headband:  Gift
Hello Kitty Glasses:  eBay
Star Hair Ties:  South Korea (gift from the PEA ladies)



This is soffy bear.  While I wore comfy clothes to the airport, I made sure soffy looked as cute as possible.



While I was visiting with my godmother and her friend (who are both named Martha), I went to the Casa Manana theatre in Fort Worth to see a production of CATS!  It was AMAZING and if you're in Fort Worth, I highly recommend seeing a production there.  I was particularly proud of my make up that day so I took a selfie in the back seat of the car...
I was wearing my Topshop dress and Love Culture cardigan with my hello kitty earrings and Tsuji Nozomi X Hello Kitty necklace from Kittywood Designs.  The flower in my hair is from Sam Moon.



Side Note:  This is my new friend Bunny, and she liked to sit on the bed with me while I was visiting.

Back home in Austin, the weather was lovely, so I actually got to wear some Spring type clothes!





I was having a good hair day.  Yay!


Tank Top:  Love Culture
Cardigan:  The Gap
Skirt:  H&M
Flower:  Sam Moon

I love the print on the H&M skirt.  You can see the floral print on the front, but I couldn't get a good picture of the back by itself, which is why I really bought the skirt.  Check it out:


 I adore the high-low style of the skirt, and the tiger on the back is beautiful!  The skirt itself is very soft and comfortable.  

Anywho, these are the outfits I wore when I wasn't in dance rehearsal wear with the maids!  I hope you liked all of it, and that post on All-Con will be up soon!

Did y'all do anything fun over break?

Let me know, and see you next time!

xoxo

Martha



No comments:

Post a Comment