Monday, January 27, 2014

Spooky-cute in black and pink!

Hello again lovelies!  
I'm back with another outfit post!
Since this past week or so has been fashion death with all of the crazy cold and windy weather, I haven't been able to take outfit snaps since as soon as I got back to my apartment I dashed under my covers to hide from the weather! XD
This outfit is from the day before I left home to come back up to Illinois for the semester!


Dress:  Topshop
Cardigan:  Love Culture
Tights:  Holley Tea Time
Shoes:  DSW

Click "read more" for more photos and details!




Close up of my tights from Holley Tea Time!
I love spooky-cute stuff, and the little bats were just too adorable to resist!
Y'all should definitely check out Holley's store!  She makes super cute jewelry and accessories, deco cases, tights, and skirts!  She's had a few JSKs on sale as well, so keep on the lookout!  As well as her online shop, she'll sell her items at conventions in California!  


I've been into simple pieces with fun accents lately.  I think the tights, hair, and bracelet (shown in the next photo) are enough to add some spunk into this outfit!


I got this bracelet from Love Culture.  I love the combination of the roses and the spikes:  girly and feminine, yet sassy and feisty! 


Make up was a simple cat eye and a mixture of pink lip colors!  I used NYX's creamy lipstick in Narcissus mixed with Tokidoki's Pink Martini tinted lipbalm.  I think the result of the two colors went with my hair nicely.  

I hope you liked this post!  Do any of y'all like spooky-cute outfits too?  Let me know what you think!
And is it this cold where y'all are!?  Hopefully it'll warm up just a bit so we can be fashionable again!

xoxo
Martha



2 comments:

  1. I looooove Holley Tea Time! You're so cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! :D I also have the pastel party tights and a skirt that matches the ones I'm wearing here...plus some accessories. XD I'm addicted!

      Thanks bb. <3

      Delete