Friday, July 25, 2014

Art: Cute Galaxy

Hello again!

Today I'd like to show y'all some really cool art!

The art brand I'm talking about today is Cute Galaxy, also known as Miss-Glitter on deviant art! The artist behind the brand is named Holly, and she's based out of New Zealand!  Her bio on Facebook says she's an "illustrator of cute stuff!"  Short, simple, and to the point.  I like it.  And I absolutely love her creations!  Check 'em out!



Wish Bear!


I absolutely love this one of Share Bear since she brought back the original 1980's tummy design of the soda float!  It was changed in the early 2000's due to some parents being concerned that the promotion of sharing drinks would spread disease...so the design was changed to two lollipops.  Take notice that Holly has included Share Bear holding one of those lollipops here.  Clever way to include both designs!  ...and to out the hard core Care Bear fans like myself. XD


Apple White of the Ever After High series!

Her fan art is super cute, but I also adore her original work!


Here's the full print of the sticker seen above!  This piece is what originally captured my attention in the first place last month when I really started to get into galaxy stuff.


Boo!  This is probably the cutest ghost ever.  I love that she has heart shaped cheeks, and the ribbon on her head is too adorable for words!


Who doesn't love spooky cute?  Since Autumn is coming up fast, I'm preparing myself for ALL the spooky cute!  I love the melty icing, it makes the bat look like a cookie!

These are just some of the things that are available at Cute Galaxy, but there's so much more cuteness to be seen!  If you want to purchase art prints, T-shirts, pillows, tote bags, and more, please check out the Cute Galaxy shop here! 

Another cool thing about Holly is that she's constantly doing commissions!  She does them every week, and has a certain number of spots that you can sign up for on deviant art.  Commissions are one of the ways that artists earn their money, so if you want to help her out, (and view commissions she's done for other people), please check her out on deviant art here!

For updates on your Facebook feed, please give Cute Galaxy a 'like' here!

I was so delighted to find Cute Galaxy, and I hope that you are too!  If you're already a fan, what's one of your favorite pieces?  Let me know in the comments below!

Thanks for reading, and I'll see you in my next post!

xoxo

Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment