Monday, July 21, 2014

Review: Hobbit.Town Jewelry

Hey there babes!

I'm finally back with another store review!

EXCITEMENT!

I'm super excited about this one, as I'm incredibly satisfied with my purchase.

As many of you know, on the weekend of June 20th, the Kira Kira Maids and I went down to San Antonio for Texas Comicon.  While on a break after the concert, I was wandering around the tables to see what cute things I could find, and I ended up walking by the pinkest, most adorable table decked out in a Sailor Moon tablecloth.

When I walked up closer to the table, I saw the cutest jewelry!  Your favorite characters galore decked out in sparkles and charms and all sorts of other cute things!  Here are some examples of what is for sale at Hobbit.Town:



Wonder Woman!


This teddy bear bracelet caught my eye at the convention, but I don't wear bracelets as much as other jewelry so I opted for something else.


Sailor Moon Wedding Kiss hair bow!  Isn't this gorgeous?  This was also something I picked up and looked at, but I thought I would save it for a moonie who might be getting married.  :P


Jack Skellington!  Who can resist him?  Certainly not me.  These are so fantastic, and perfect for the upcoming Autumn season!

And for those of you who like the creepy-cute style:


Creepy Carnival Clown rings!  I just watched The Devil's Carnival for the first time recently, so these are appealing at the moment.


Any doll enthusiasts here?  Why not wear some creepy-cute dolly eye earrings!  


Anyway, to get to the point, I bought some fantastically cute earrings at the Hobbit.Town booth, so let's check 'em out!


I went with Sailor Moon!  In her everyday form as Usagi, with some pink cupcakes on top!  Cupcakes and Usagi definitely go together since she's always eating. XD


These are bottle cap earrings with a pink backing and a picture of Usagi's face on the front.  That is then connected to a pink ribbon piece with a cupcake attached to the front.  Looking closely, the bottle cap piece is attached to the pink ribbon with a metal loop hooking into a smaller plastic loop coming out of the bow.  The cupcake is attached to the ribbon with some kind of glue.


Looking at the back, it looks very clean and polished, no unfinished pieces or glue sticking out from anywhere.  These earrings are very well made, and I can attest to that since I've been wearing these almost every day since I bought them.  Seriously I love these way too much. XD

You can see me wearing these earrings in my June Fashion post here.  They will also be featured in my next outfit post, and probably more after that as well. ><

Hobbit.Town Jewelry gets a 5/5 stars from me!

If you'd like to purchase some fabulous jewelry from Hobbit.Town, you can check out the etsy shop here!

You can also get updates on Facebook by liking the fan page here!

I highly recommend this shop, and if you're in the central Texas area, you'll see Hobbit.Town Jewelry at a convention near you!

Thanks for reading, and I'll see y'all in my next post!

xoxo

Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment