Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Outfit: Orange and Black Candy Corn

Hello darlings!

Once again I'm back with another outfit post!

I'm trying my best to keep track of my daily outfits for y'all, so hopefully I'll keep up with it!

Here we go!





Details from the top down:
Candy Corn Earrings, Necklace, and Bracelet:  Claire's 
Minnie Mouse Top:  Target
Black High Waist Shorts:  Savers

This was a simple and fun outfit to put together!  I patiently waited until after September first to do Halloween things, and now I'm gonna start preparing!  I love Halloween so much! 
I haven't started decorating quite yet, but I put together this outfit for a good start.  Orange and black of course are Halloween colors, and I also think they go well together, especially the creamy dreamsicle type of orange that is in this top and the candy corn jewelry.  Speaking of the jewelry, I found all of these little candy corn accessories in a set at Claire's around Halloween-time a couple of years ago.  I'll have to go back again this year to see what goodies they have!

The top is very soft and comfortable, so it's good to wear for a long day in class, since Wednesdays are my busiest days.  The shorts are an item I've been into recently, and I've worn them a lot since I made them (from resale pants to cute shorts~) in July.  

I must apologize to you for not including shoes in my recent outfit posts...but I seem to be having a bit of a shoe problem.  I just don't seem to like most of the shoes that I'm coordinating to go with my outfits.  Either that, or they're not comfortable--but that's a completely different post.

Anyway, on to make up!


I'm just showing you my eye since the rest of my face was just a bit of concealer, blush, and lip gloss.  Unfortunately, I forgot to put on eye primer today, and I took this photo after all of my classes were over, so it's not at its best...but it looks pretty good after a long day I think!  I used the two gold shades from Maybelline's "Enticing Emerald" eye shadow palette to highlight the inner corners of my eyes, then used a brown eyeliner to make a nice pointed shape at the end.  I used Maybelline's stiletto liner in blackish brown, and it works better than other brown eyeliners I've used, but it still seems to flake off a bit on the bottom.  My pen precision liner from Maybelline has also done that recently.  I guess I'll start looking for a different brand of liquid eyeliner, or try some gel formulas to see if they work better.  

That's all for today!

I hope you enjoyed this post, and I'll keep the outfits coming!

If you like what you read, please make sure to follow me here on Google, or on Bloglovin!

Thanks for reading, and I'll see you next time!

xoxo

Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment