Thursday, October 2, 2014

Weekend!!!

I only have two classes on Fridays, so I usually count Thursday night as the start of my weekend

xD

It might sound a bit frivolous, but it makes me feel great!

It's been a long week, so this weekend is much needed.

But it won't be all sleeping and doing nothing, since I still have some work to do!

I'll be recording for Gamer Girls this weekend, as well as practicing my repertoire for voice lessons.

The piece I'm working on right now is "Porgi, Amor" from The Marriage of Figaro.

I love singing Italian arias...the language is beautiful and I think it lends itself to the dramatic.

Take a listen to the fabulous Mirella Freni singing it:


Isn't it wonderful?

I always seem to love the dramatic, depressing arias best.

Is that sadistic...?

XD

I just think they're so much fun to sing...and the music for them is much meatier than the happier arias.

Once I've polished it some more and gotten it up on its feet, I'll upload myself singing it during my voice lesson to YouTube.

I hope you'll look forward to it!

Anyway...

I'll be taking some time this weekend to catch up on some anime and cartoons.

I'm still watching AKB0048: Next Stage, and I need to watch the newest episode of Sailor Moon Crystal.  I'll probably finish up Justice League as well.  I can't believe I'm almost finished with it! T__T

I've really gotten into the DC Universe recently, especially the Justice League.  But at least there's still Justice League Unlimited, right?

I've turned into a superhero addict.

And I'm still on my quest to find Season 2 of Young Justice since Netflix doesn't have it.

Anyway, I'll be productive this weekend, but I'll have plenty of time to relax too.

Have a good night everyone, and Happy Weekend!

xoxo

Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment