Monday, April 7, 2014

Outfit: Sweatshirt Sailor Moon Silliness!


Hey there honey bears!
I have another outfit post for y'all, but this is going to be a short one!
This is from last Friday I believe, the weekend before this one...
It was still a little chilly outside, and my mom had told me to go pick up a very soft sweatshirt on sale at my University's bookstore!  Only $13!  Which is a really good deal when you think of how overpriced a lot of University logo clothing is...

Anyway, I like to think of this outfit as a magical girl on her day off.  XD
She wants to be comfy, but still exude some sass, and of course she's wearing her power color!
Mine happens to be pink. :P






Details:
Sailor Moon Cap:  Bought from an Anime Convention
Sweatshirt:  Millikin University Bookstore
Jeans:  The Gap
Striped Hoop Earrings:  Claire's
Ice Cream Necklace:  Love Culture

Comfy, yet still cute.  I love over-sized sweatshirts...just sweatshirts in general.  I can't wait 'till I can pair this one with some shorts!  I've always liked a loose top with a tight bottom.  I can't wear all tight things all at once, it makes me uncomfortable.  Something's gotta give, right? XD


For the make up, I used my favorite black liquid liner, the Maybelline EyeStudio Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner (what a mouthful), and for my lipstick, I used Revlon's Cherries in the Snow.  I love this lipstick and have used it a lot, but once late Spring and Summer hit I can't use it anymore since it has a somewhat blue undertone.  My skin is already a warm tone so when I tan this lipstick just looks out of place.  But I like playing with different colors during different seasons, so I'll still be using this one until later this month.

In my last outfit post, my hair was a very vibrant pink, and that was due to it being as light as it is here a few days before I dyed it again.  This is the lightest I've let it get since I've had pink hair, and I'm not sure how to feel about it.  The back bits are fine in a pale pink, but the front turns into this strange burnt orangey color that's not very pretty.  Although I think that the lightness of my hair worked with this outfit, because if it were the vibrant pink it is now, I may have even overwhelmed myself with the over saturation of pink. XD


I know this isn't my snazziest outfit, but I'm really into sweatshirts and trying to make comfy clothes into something that's fashion forward and cute!  Hopefully I can step up my game with my next few coordinates and see if I can actually make that concept a reality!  ...let's call it Lazy Kawaii.  XD

See you in my next post,

xoxo

Martha



No comments:

Post a Comment