Thursday, April 10, 2014

Outfit: Hello Kitty and Glasses Girl


Hey there honey bears!  I've got another outfit post for ya, full of cute and pink!
I put this together because I got some fun floral glasses at Rue21, and I wanted a quirky outfit to go with them.  Let's go!








Details:
Hello Kitty Shirt:  Target
Floral Glasses:  Rue21
Hello Kitty X Tsuji Nozomi Necklace:  Kittywood Designs
Floral Hair Tie:  Scünci 
Hello Kitty Cupcake Ring:  Sam Moon
Bunny Ring:  Kira Kira Entertainment Shop (link coming soon!)

When I saw these glasses at the mall I thought of all of the nerdy Hello Kitty merchandise and knew I wanted to put together a coordinate with them.  Usually all of the merchandise is red and white...but knowing me I had to do it in pink! xP  I like how the glasses are big and squarish, so it gives a rather quirky look, and I added the floral hair bit on the top for extra spunk.  I also love the rings together, isn't the bunny ring just the cutest!?  It's a new favorite of mine.  It was a rainy day when I wore this so I just wore jeans and pink sneakers on the bottom, so I didn't bother to include those in the photos.  The top half is way more fun!


For make up, I did the same look as I did in my First of Spring outfit post:  foundation, pink blush, gold eye shadow with a brown blended at the edges, and some mascara.  Instead of wearing lipstick this time though, I just chose to wear a lip balm.  It's a Minnie Mouse lip balm from Lipsmackers if you'd like to know.  I always love their stuff, cute and practical, with just a little bit of shine!


I thought this outfit was a fun one, and I hope you think so too!  I think glasses are a fun way to accessorize, even if you don't have a prescription!  I'm near sighted though, so I had to wear my contacts under these. XD

That's all for today, but I'm afraid there won't be any new posts over the weekend since I'm going on Choir Tour with my University.  But once I get back, frequent posting will continue as usual, and I promise, it won't be an outfit post next time!  I know I have a few MusiCutes to write up!

Have a good weekend, and I'll see you in my next post!

xoxo

Martha




No comments:

Post a Comment